Monday, December 19, 2011

My boyfriend hurting me..?

My boyfriend has been using bad words on me weneva we have arguements. it really hurts me alot and he noes it very well. he is telling it is his nature, ex:**** u,*****, go sleep wit ... : idiot, dumb ***, 1000times worst then my ex, devil, blood sucker, cheap, u dun call urself as gal, u deserve to be killed 100 times by me n etc...it has been 9 months since we couple. he propose to me but now he asking me to do this n dat. asking me not to wear wat i like. if i still wear he say u love ur dress more then me rite, go marry ur dress. He stop me from mixing wit indian guys, he said indians will create problem. he sms my guy frens n ask to stay away from me. once my fren, a malay guy, he is a very happy going type, he keep his distance but yet very frenly n nice, he already got a girlfren also, he jus play around n told i love u 2 me n i said bak, for dat my bf made a big issue out of it. he comes all the way from his place to c me every week wic is far but then he ask me not 2 tok 2much bcos he take the effort to come all the way to c me n not me. he always say go tru tings i go tru den u will noe.everytime i get blamed n he tells i blame him for everything. he admit he is hot tempered but he dowan admit his mistakes. he neva bough me flowers or sweet cards, all dat oso i dun expect i jus dowan him to speak bad word on me but dat wat he does. he said a gal must listen to the guy, give respect n obey.yet i love him so much n i noe very well he love me very much but how cud he hurt me so much wen he love me? i relly dun understand :S. im very confused.please help me. i seriously dont know wat to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment