Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Literal desperate housewife, in need of advice

I am a housewife have been for about three years now, ever since I got married. My husband made me quit my job and does not want me to work. Now my life consists of washing dishes, washing clothes, watching kids and catering to him and who ever he decides to drag in. I am extremely anxious all the time. I am admittedly jealous of his freedom and ability to go and do whatever he wants whenever he wants. I am going crazy sitting home with a two year old day in and day out. The only time I get out is to go grocery shopping. Help me, I need advice on how to talk to him. Everything I have tried has failed. I tell him I want to work but he doesn't want to pay childcare. I try to get him to take me out he is too busy. WHAT CAN I DO?

0 comments:

Post a Comment