Thursday, December 22, 2011

Anybody else agree that skill wise kobes on jordans level?

Now I know some ppl on here consider this basketball blasphemy but hear me out I kow statistically jordans better and hes a more accomplished player like mvp awards and championships etc, but Im talking about pure skill now I grew up waching jordan I still wach videos of his games today on the other hand I wach every lakers games I can and I wach videos of past kobe game. Now I think jordan has the slight edge becuase his drive and 1 on 1 defense was a little better than kobes but kobes 3 point shot and range is better than jordans imo. And please no nonesense about kobe being a ball hog cuz hes not he averaged the most ist on his damn team and if you actually wach lakers games and not follow the media and appreciate talent like a true ball fan you would know hes not a ballhog. But anyway does anyone else agree that kobe is on jordans level when it comes to skill? I know jordan was better statistically and more accomplished.

0 comments:

Post a Comment