Monday, December 19, 2011

GUY HELPP!!! please answer with good answers?

i like this guy and he is popular, im kinda half and half popular but not in 'the' popular group. so ive liked him for about a year, and he knows that, he gives certain clues to 'maybe he likes me' like he looks at me in the hallway a lot! but his friends dont ever say who he likes they just ask me if i like him... and supposably he htinks im 'hot' and im 'pretty' but i dont know if its true... and one of my guy friends is one of his bestfriends and he said that he knew who hel ikes and he was gonna ask her out. but i dont know what to do.. cuz i dont know who he likes, and also my guy friend kept saying stuff like why arent you happy, your gonna be happy, stuff -like- that. HELPP what do i doooo??? and im way to shy to talk to him, trust me i have tr ied and it didnt work out so swell by the4 way im in seventh grade

0 comments:

Post a Comment